Friday 25 October 2013

The Promise

Coming along with me this won't get you rich.  I’m not the rich dad poor dad guy. It won’t change your past and it won’t decide your future.  I’m not Oprah. I can’t guarantee that it will make you a better person or even smarter but you will get entertained.
I can’t promise you what I am uncertain of. Me writing will only give you my side of the story. With every word you shall get me,  unfiltered. You shall get my truth. Not THE truth but MY truth. 
What is true to me is nothing more than my perspective. Just as I have a right to my opinion you have a right to disagree with my opinion.
As we take this journey together I hope that you come prepared.  For what you shall read will make you think. Think about yourself, your friends and the world. I won’t always hold your hand and guide you to a decision. You’ll have to make that on your own.
My only promise that I can make, is that you will always have me, nothing more and nothing less…

Now let us begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment